As a mum of two young children I understand the importance of safety and hygiene.
You can rest assured that:
- I use professional water based face paints, which are FDA approved.
- They are designed specifically for use on the face.
- Children with cold sores, conjunctivitis, open wounds or any apparent skin disease will not be painted. As an alternative, arm painting
may be offered.
- I will not paint over skin conditions or cuts.
- Sponges are machine washed straight after all events.
- Brushes are washed with specialist soap between events.
- Water is regularly changed.
- The face paints are easily removed with a face cloth and water.